We offer employers the opportunity to book a space on campus to host presentations and networking sessions for up to 120 LSE Students and Alumni during term time. Our Employer Engagement team will advise on the best scheduling and size to ensure your event reaches the widest audience. We will also assist you in setting up and delivering a successful event on the day.
This option works best for organisations that already have brand recognition among our students and graduates, and are looking to convert this awareness into better applications for roles well matched to their skills and experience.
Please contact the Employer Engagement team to discuss the most suitable engagement for your organisation, particularly if it is your first time on campus.
All bookings include:
- room hire (up to 120 attendees)
- use of AV equipment including a computer, projector, and audio (please bring any electronic material on a memory stick as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to connect a laptop)
- a targeted email to a select group of students and/or recent alumni (only up to 2 occupational interests, any more will be charged for).
- a listing in our online events calendar
- event registration management
- event attendance recording on the day
- student feedback collection
Please note, provisional presentation slots allocated in the spring do not guarantee a room booking on-campus. Room allocation can only be guaranteed after all teaching has been booked in by the timetabling department.
Request a presentation on campus