Our seminar series allows organisations to invest in the career development of LSE students and alumni to enhance and develop their employability skills and understanding of the global labour market.
Every Wednesday afternoon during term, we invite employers and speakers to contribute to our core programme delivering seminars and workshops open to all students. These are excellent opportunities to engage in an interactive environment and develop the key skills you require for your organisation.
Seminars can take many forms from guest lectures to case study workshops, business games and mock assessment centres.
Recent titles include:
- Demystifying online testing
- Making an impactful first impression
- Public affairs and lobbying in the European Union
- Succeeding at strengths-based interviewing
- Transferring social science skills into business
You can see our student site for a list of forthcoming careers seminars for other ideas. If you are interested in running a careers seminar on campus please contact us.