University can be overwhelming at times, be kind to yourself.
There are some easy to achieve things you can do everyday to ensure you are looking after your mental and physical health. These will help you throughout your time at LSE and allow you to be productive when you need to be, and establish a healthy and manageable routine.
- Take regular study breaks, at least every hour
- Make sure your My Adjustments (MAs) are set up and being implemented by your department
- Volunteering for just one hour a week can boost your wellbeing - explore the Volunteere Centre's opportunities and take some time out to help others
- Prioritise your wellbeing and look after yourself during the assessment periods
- Keep in touch with family and friends
- Attend a Wellbeing 101 workshop with Mind to equip yourself with information and tools to look after your wellbeing
- Stay active