Our Design Your Own Event option provides you with the flexibility to create a tailored event that suits the specific needs of your organisation.
You will be able to host your bespoke event in the LSE Saw Swee Hock Building, awarded the RIBA London Building of the Year Award 2014 and shortlisted for the Stirling Prize.
You will also have the option to pre-select students to ensure your event attracts your target audience. You can choose to meet with students individually, in small groups or large groups. An Employer Engagement Adviser will be on hand to provide expert advice on how to design and effective event.
A few examples of the bespoke events you can design include:
- Hosting a keep in touch session with your graduate offer-holders
- Holding drop-in sessions for potential candidates to gain information about your organisation and vacancies
- Hosting a networking session for pre-selected candidates
- Providing mock interview support to help students practice their interview skills
- Organising a focus group or feedback session