Our Design Your Own Event option provides you with the flexibility to create a tailored event that suits the specific needs of your organisation.
Due to COVID-19 we have adapted our employer events to ensure the safety of staff, students and employers. For Michaelmas Term 2020 (September – December) we will deliver all employer events virtually. We will pivot back to an on-campus model as soon as conditions permit. We have selected innovative virtual platforms and tools to provide quality interactions between students and employers. Our virtual offer is complemented with a suite of online marketing and advertising services to help enhance employer brand visibility and reach.
Who is it for?
Design Your Own Event is for organisations who are looking for flexibility in how they attract and interact with our highly talented students and recent graduates (up to 5 years out from graduation). The bespoke approach to event delivery ensures all organisations, regardless of sector and size, are able to tailor their engagement and maximise interaction with our students and graduates.
What is offered?
You will have the freedom to choose how you wish to showcase your brand and available opportunities. You will also have the option to pre-select students to ensure your event attracts your target audience. You can choose to meet with students individually, in small groups or large groups. An Employer Engagement Adviser will be on hand to provide expert advice on how to design an effective event.
A few examples of the bespoke events you can design include:
- Hosting a keep in touch session with your graduate offer-holders
- Holding drop-in sessions for potential candidates to gain information about your organisation and vacancies
- Hosting a networking session for pre-selected candidates
- Providing mock interview support to help students practice their interview skills
- Organising a focus group or feedback session
When and how is it offered?
Employers can host events all year round during the academic term.
- Your event will be delivered on LSE Careers Zoom or MS Teams platform. We will provide technical support both before and during the session
- Your event can take place Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of each week during term time
- Events should last a maximum of 60-minutes (with the option to extend by an extra 30 minutes) to ensure maximum student engagement
- Our Employer Engagement Advisers can work with you to design an interactive and engaging event
- We manage all student registration and event marketing
How much does it cost?
Prices start from £290 + VAT.
We offer discounts for charities, SMEs, not-for-profit and public sector organisations.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org