Our Coffee Mornings attract employers from a broad range of sectors to meet and interact with our highly engaged students and recent graduates.
Who is it for?
Our Coffee Morning programme is for organisations who are looking to attract and hire high-calibre LSE students and recent graduates (up to 5 years out from graduation). Our Coffee Mornings are themed by sector and therefore allow for more targeted engagement with students and graduates interested in your sector.
What is offered?
Our interactive Coffee Mornings enable employers to have open and meaningful conversations with our motivated and engaged students and recent graduates. The interactive format of the Coffee Mornings help students to deepen their understanding of your organisation and available opportunities.
When and how does it take place?
Coffee Mornings take place on Wednesday and Friday mornings between 8.30 – 10am, with some repeated 4.30pm – 6pm during the academic term. The format of the event is relaxed and flexible allowing organisations to engage with a target audience around a specific topic or sector. For our face-to-face Coffee Mornings, we provide light catering throughout the event.
Our online Coffee Mornings take place on our Zoom platform. All employers will have the opportunity to meet with a broad mix of students and graduates online.
These Coffee Mornings will take place online between 8.30am – 10am
- Women in Banking & Financial Services (Wednesday 30 September 2020)
- Careers in Economic Consultancy (Friday 2 October 2020)
- Careers in Technology (Wednesday 7 October 2020)
- Careers in PR & Communications (Wednesday 21 October 2020)
- Women in Consulting and Professional Services (Wednesday 14 October 2020)
- Careers in Real Estate - Commercial & Finance (Friday 16 October 2020)
- Careers in Policy, Research and Political Communications (Wednesday 21 October 2020)
- Law & Legal Services outside the Magic Circle (Friday 23 October 2020)
- Careers in Health Consultancy, Pharmaceuticals and Health NGOs (Wednesday 28 October 2020)
- Careers in Renewable Energy and Environment (Friday 30 October 2020)
- Charity & Not-For-Profit (Wednesday 11 November 2020)
These Coffee Mornings will take place online between 4.30pm – 6pm
- Careers in Economic Consultancy (Monday 5 October 2020)
- Women in Banking and Financial Services (Wednesday 7 October 2020)
- Careers in Technology (Monday 12 October 2020)
- Women in Consulting and Professional Services (Monday 19 October 2020)
- International Development Consultancies, Charities & NGOs (Wednesday 20 January 2021)
- Careers in Data Science (Wednesday 3 March 2021)
- PhD Careers (Date TBC)
- Political Risk, Conflict & Security (Friday 12 March 2021)
If your organisation is attending a coffee morning, please ensure all your live opportunities are posted on our free online vacancy board and your employer profile is up-to-date on LSE CareerHub.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does it cost?
Our Coffee Mornings are free of charge with the exception of our banking, consultancy, tech and law themed Coffee Mornings.
If you would like to attend a Coffee Morning please complete our online booking form. Places are limited so we cannot guarantee all bookings.
Book your place here