Our employer presentation programme offers organisations the opportunity to promote their brand and available opportunities to our students and recent graduates.
Due to COVID-19 we have adapted our employer events to ensure the safety of staff, students and employers. For Michaelmas Term 2020 (September – December) we will deliver all employer events virtually. We will pivot back to an on-campus model as soon as conditions permit. We have selected innovative virtual platforms and tools to provide quality interactions between students and employers. Our virtual offer is complemented with a suite of online marketing and advertising services to help enhance employer brand visibility and reach.
Who is it for?
Our presentation programme is for organisations who are looking to attract and hire students and recent graduates (up to 5 years out from graduation). Organisations can showcase their brand and available opportunities. Presentations work best for organisations that already have brand recognition among our students and graduates and are looking to convert this awareness into better applications for roles well matched to their skills and experience.
What is offered?
We offer employers the opportunity to host an online event for LSE students and graduates during the academic term. Our Employer Engagement team can advise you on how to deliver a successful event to your target audience.
Host your event on your platform
If you are hosting a virtual event on your platform, LSE Careers can advertise to our students and graduates for free on our online events calendar.
This option is free of charge.
Book this option here
LSE Careers hosted bespoke employer event
LSE Careers offer employers the opportunity to host their presentation and networking event on our platform (Zoom or MS Teams) exclusively for LSE students and graduates during the academic term.
- Advice and guidance on creating and designing a successful event
- Optional demonstration on Zoom or MS Teams before the event
- Technical support throughout the event
- Targeted email to a select group of students and recent graduates (a cap on number of recipients will be applied)
- Event registration management as well as attendance recording on the day
- Event marketing and promotions
Book this option here
There are additional options to help tailor your event such as breakout rooms, 1:1 conversation’s and pre-selection of students to ensure your event attracts your target audience.
A few examples of events you can design include:
- A presentation with a Q&A session for students
- Breakout rooms to explain the different business functions and opportunities within them
- Holding drop-in sessions for potential candidates to gain information about your organisation and vacancies
- Hosting a keep in touch session with your graduate offer-holders
- Providing mock interview support to help students practice their interview skills
How and when does it take place?
If you choose to organisation your presentation using our platform we will provide support with designing and running an engaging event that attracts your target audience.
- Your presentation will be delivered via LSE Careers Zoom or MS Teams platform. We will provide technical support both before and during the session. We will also support with marketing and promoting your event
- Presentations take place on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of each week during term time
- Presentations will last a maximum of 60-minutes (with the option to extend by an extra 30 minutes)
We have a limited number of spaces for employers to deliver an event on our online presentation programme if using our platforms (Zoom or MS Teams); therefore, we cannot guarantee all bookings. To ensure maximum attendance we recommend that events are not held on the same evening as our as Career Fairs.
How much does it cost?
Prices start from £290 + VAT to host an event on our platform. We offer discounts for charities, SMEs, not-for-profit and public sector organisations.
It is free of charge to host an event on your platform and to post it on our events calendar.
For further information contact email@example.com