Sending a targeted email is a highly effective way of promoting your opportunities or events to a specific group of students and/or alumni, allowing you to reach the most interested or qualified cohort directly.
We can search according to:
- Occupational interest
- Nationality or language
- Academic department or programme of study
- Undergraduate, graduate, PHD or alumni
- Year of study or graduation
To ensure that your search effectively targets we would ask that you select at least two of the above criteria.
- This service is priced according to the occupational interests that you select and also the format of your message.
- Each occupational interest costs £60 + VAT. The exception to this is ‘Consultancy’ and ‘Investment Banking’ which both cost £120 + VAT.
- You can also select an enhanced targeted email which will allow you to have analytics on the number of open emails and URL clicks. You will also be able to provide the text and include images. Enhanced emails costs an extra £50 + VAT.
- LSE Careers send out targeted emails on a Monday and Thursday. Please specify on your form which day you would prefer. Before submitting the below form please ensure your Payment Details Form is completed as we are unable to send targeted emails without this.
- Targeted emails are only available for direct employers and are not available for recruitment agencies or organisations advertising on behalf of a third party (unless written confirmation via email is provided from the direct employer).
Request a targeted email
Targeted online adverts
LSE Careers also offers targeted online adverts which will raise your online profile at LSE and lead students and graduates directly to your website.
For other advertising and sponsorship options see our advertising and sponsorship pages.