LSE Careers reserves the right to de-activate an existing organisation account on LSE CareerHub and not approve organisations or opportunity requests which we deem unsuitable for promotion to our students and graduates. Organisations and opportunities that we may not approve and may decide to de-activate existing accounts for include, but are not limited to:
- Any organisations or opportunities which we suspect may be illegal, unethical or discriminatory.
- Any organisation that is reported as engaging in unprofessional conduct.
- Any organisations or opportunities promoting services to students at a cost and/or where the School already offers equivalent services free of charge.
- Any organisation or opportunity with which an association may bring LSE or its students into disrepute.
- Any organisation that does not respond to preliminary checks/correspondence from LSE Careers.
Advertising as an individual
LSE Careers will not advertise vacancies for individuals.
Advertising on behalf of a third party
LSE Careers will advertise vacancies from recruitment agencies providing certain criteria are met. These criteria are:
- That we know the identity of the employer and we can publish the name of the employer.
- That we are satisfied that the employer has commissioned the agency to act on their behalf. We may require email confirmation from the client that the agency is acting on their behalf.
- That the advertising party have confirmed, in writing that they agree to the £100+VAT fee.
In instances where organisations use HR outsourcing services for all of their HR services. LSE Careers will not charge for advertising opportunities. However, LSE Careers will require written confirmation via email from the organisation that the outsourcing service is working in this capacity.
Targeted emails are only available for direct employers and are not available for recruitment agencies nor organisations advertising on behalf of a third party (unless written confirmation via email is provided from the direct employer).