If you’d like speak with a careers consultant or get your CV checked before you go home for the summer we are open throughout the Summer Term and summer holidays. Book a one-to-one appointment to talk about anything careers-related, whether you know what type of job you’d like to do or have no idea. Appointments can take place either in person (in the Saw Swee Hock Student Centre) or via telephone/Skype.
Appointments can cover:
- application form, CV and cover letter checking
- careers guidance and help deciding which career path to take
- employer and sector-specific information
- advice about preparing for interview
- information about employment and disability
- discussion of further study options
Appointments open for booking at 9:30am on the day on CareerHub.
From April, keep up to date with everything happening in the summer on this page, by following us on Facebook and Twitter, and #LSECareersSummer. We hope to see you soon!
Our summer careers events cover topics like:
- making the most of your summer job
- networking in action
- immediate job hunting strategies
- building an effective LinkedIn profile
- results resilience
- interview skills
- mock assessment centres
…and many more! View the events below or on CareerHub.