Our online workshops in Excel and VBA are delivered via Microsoft Teams. Please ensure that you meet all the technical requirements to participate and install all required software before the start of the workshop. If you are experiencing difficulty installing any of the applications listed below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
These workshops have a limited capacity. If you have a confirmed place, please ensure you have logged onto Teams 5 minutes prior to the advertised start time. If you are unable to attend, please ensure you cancel your place via the Training and Development System or by emailing email@example.com.
Technical set-up requirements
1. 5 minutes before the start of the workshop login to Teams using your LSE credentials
2. Join DSL-Practical-Workshops (Team) using code u2a5qw4
3. Test your microphone and headphones using the Test Call function in Microsoft Teams
4. Open Excel and ensure you are logged into your LSE Office 365 account using your LSE email and password
5. A tutor will invite you into the workshop within 5 minutes prior to the workshop start time.
Please note: These workshops have a limited capacity. If you have a confirmed place, please ensure you are logged into Teams 5 minutes prior to the advertised start time and keep any eye out for the tutor invitation.
If you are on the waiting list, we invite you to login to Teams using your LSE credentials. If there is a place available, you will be invited to join no later than 5 minutes after the scheduled start time.