It is very important that you attend campus enrolment.
Campus enrolment takes place in-person and is where we will check your official documents, including passport and visa. Please ensure that all admissions conditions have been completed as we cannot carry out campus enrolment until all conditions have been met.
Once you have completed campus enrolment, you will be issued your LSE Card, giving you access to campus and on-campus teaching and services.
Please see below for the campus enroment schedule.
The safety of staff and students is a primary concern and in order to help stop the spread of Coronavirus we have put in place additional measures to protect the LSE community. This will include social distancing and management of numbers for each session. For your on campus enrolment session please ensure that:
- You attend only the session for which you have been allocated;
- You wear a face mask whilst attending the on campus enrolment;
- You follow signage and guidance around queuing, entry and exit;
- You have checked on your Graduate Admissions Application Tracker that there are no outstanding requirements that need to be completed before you come to the PhD Academy for on campus enrolment. We will not be able to complete your enrolment if there are outstanding requirements;
- You do not come onto campus if you have symptoms or are self-isolating.