I am not happy with my marks

What you can do

What to do varies depending on the type of mark and your level of study

Who to speak to about your marks depends on the type of work that you've submitted and your level of study. 


General Course Class Grades

If you feel that a General Course Class Grade does not reflect your performance you should contact the General Course Dean

Formative (non-assessed) work

If you are unhappy with the marks you have been given for formative work you should speak to the class teacher or seminar leader that awarded the marks.

Bear in the mind that formative work is designed to help you improve and prepare for summative assessments. 

If you are unhappy with the response from your class teacher or seminar leader you should speak to your Departmental Tutor or Programme Director. 


Summative (assessed) coursework and exams

Visit challenging your results for information about how to request an Administrative Mark Check and/or Appeal your results. 

PhD Students

PhD students should contact your supervisor or the PhD Academy for further advice.


LSE Student Services LSE_SSC

⚠️ Deadline fast approaching ⚠️ Are you interested in making new undergraduate and General Course students not livi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

12 hours ago

Reply Retweet Favorite

LSE Student Services LSE_SSC

👋 Third year undergrads – take the National Student Survey & use your voice: lse.ac.uk/schoolvoice 👉 Forward you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


Reply Retweet Favorite