You will receive an email notification when it is time to register online for your programme.
At the end of the online registration process, you will be directed to activitate your student IT account and setup your LSE email account. Once you have completed online registration and setup your accounts, you will have full access to all online teaching and learning resources.
The online registration process will help to ensure that we have all the necessary and up to date information about you, including your current plans for arrival on campus, so that we can plan services and teaching for when you arrive. As part of the online registration process you will need to:
- Check and update, if necessary, your addresses, emergency contact details and the monitoring information that you provided when you applied
- Tell us whether you are currently planning to join us on campus in London at the start of term or whether you plan to start your studies online and then move to London later
- Provide some additional information for the Careers Team – this is to help us better understand how we can best support you
- Confirm your acceptance of the updated Conditions of Registration. These have been updated since you originally accepted your offer and now include additional statements related to our response to COVID-19 and online teaching
- Download your Registration Pass that you can use on campus for temporary access when you first arrive.