The Finance Hub is operated by the Finance Division, the core objective is to offer students a convenient way to access financial information.
The School are launching a new and improved Finance Hub in September 2019. The new Hub has been redesigned and will offer students a number of new features which have been highlighted below. Please be advised that the launch date is expected to be Monday 2nd September 2019.
Access to the current Hub will cease on July 31st. If you have any questions please Submit a question via our helpdesk.
- Single sign on via your network account (@lse.ac.uk)
- View/download all fee invoices
- View your payment plans for tuition and accommodation fees
- View/download all receipts of payment
- View Fee and Maintenance Scholarships
- Submit/view bank details for Maintenance Scholarships (Coming soon)
- View U.S. Federal Loans (if applicable)
- Submit refund request for overpayments
- Submit a question
- Make a payment
- Raise queries
- Summary of financials
- View your account 24/7
All students are given access to the Hub, you can access the Finance Hub as soon as you have been issued an LSE network account.