The Finance Hub operated by the Finance Division, has a core objective to offer students a convenient way to access their financial information.
The School launched a new and improved Finance Hub in September 2019.designed to offer students useful features that allow a simple self serve solution 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Emails inviting students to access the Hub and providing user instructions will be issued week commencing 23rd September 2019.
- Single sign on via your network account (@lse.ac.uk)
- View/download all fee invoices
- View your payment plans for tuition and accommodation fees
- View/download all receipts of payment
- View Fee and Maintenance Scholarships
- Submit/view bank details for Maintenance Scholarships (Coming soon)
- View U.S. Federal Loans (if applicable)
- Submit refund request for overpayments
- Submit a question
- Make a payment
- Raise queries
- Summary of financials
- View your account 24/7
Students are automatically granted access to the Hub as soon as you have been issued with an LSE network account.
Finance Hub link
Note: There are a small number of student groups that are not able to access the Finance Hub, this includes Language Centre (non degree courses) Online programmes and Trium EMBA.