The TLDF Full fund could grant you up to £2000 to support projects aimed at developing or reviewing new/existing courses and programmes at any level (UG, MSc, PhD), including approaches to student learning, and assessment and feedback. It also welcomes initiatives focused on the integration of research into undergraduate studies, the inclusive curriculum and the development of GTAs at the departmental level
For 2016/17, in line with the School's new Education Strategy, there will be a particular focus on:
- the design and review of courses and programmes
- the gathering, analysis and use of student feedback
- benchmarking educational provision against peer departments
- reviews of departmental communications with students
- embedding academic skills development into course teaching and assessment
- developing research-led teaching opportunities for undergraduate courses or programmes
Bids for projects that do not relate to these are also welcomed, but in the event that funds become tight, priority will be given to applications that seek to address one or more of these areas.
For more information about the criteria for funding, see section lV below.