To top up your account online, transfer money from your bank account (using a debit or credit card) to your Papercut printing account via Trust Payments - the secure internet payment service.
Once in your printing account, credit can only be used to pay for print services.
How to transfer funds
- Login to your Papercut printing account: mobileprint.lse.ac.uk or using the desktop shortcut
- Select 'Add Credit' from the left-hand menu
- Choose the amount of money you'd like to transfer
- Transfer the funds securely using Trust Payments, entering your card details when prompted
- Remember to select a Card Type from the top of the Payment Page before entering your card details
- Make sure you wait to be returned to Papercut before ending the session
- Credits can only be added when connected to the LSE Network
Key terms and conditions
- To use this service you'll need an LSE IT account or a visitor/alumni printing account.
- If there is no recorded activity on a vistor/alumni printing account for over six months, the account will be deleted.
- Refund Policy: Balances of £10 or more can be refunded, please email Repro.firstname.lastname@example.org to request them. Please note: this applies for personal accounts only. All unused departmental credit will be transferred back to the Departments accounts.
Please contact Reprographics if you encounter a problem transfering funds into your Papercut account or would like to request a refund: