The information we’ve put together will help keep you from putting yourself, your work or the School at risk.
To get started, just remember these quick tips:
- Abide by the Conditions of Use of IT at LSE
- Choose a strong password and never share it
- Protect all personal devices (incl. Macs) with antivirus software. LSE provides Sophos for free.
- Encrypt confidential data and devices storing such data
- Always lock or log off when you step away from your computer
- Be aware of phishing emails
- Report all information security incidents
The Iron Rules of InfoSec
IR1: Understand and handle your data correctly
IR2: Take care of your information: protect data and devices
IR3: Keep passwords strong and secure
IR4: Beware of spam, phishing and scam emails
IR5: Remember your legal and ethical responsibilities
Help and Support
For online resources, services as well as user awareness training, please see here.
If you have any questions or feel your account has been compromised, please contact the IT Service Desk:
By phone: 020 7107 5000 | x5000
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person: IMT Walk In Centre, Library 1st Floor | Mon - Fri, 09.30 - 17.30