On behalf of the School, we centrally create and coordinate programmes and activities that serve, engage and promote partnership with LSE’s global network of alumni, friends and partners.
We seek to provide enduring reasons for our alumni to want to stay connected with and participate in the life and work of the School. We do this through the following principles:
Service: Provision of lifelong learning opportunities (physical and digital), and careers support/guidance.
Engagement: Delivering tailored communications and events relevant to alumni and friends’ needs.
Partnership: Creating, supporting and stewarding strategic volunteering and philanthropy opportunities.
How we can help you
LSE’s academic departments range in size and scope. We are committed to ensuring all LSE alumni from every department have a consistent and outstanding alumni experience – providing a baseline for all alumni engagement activity across the School that is complemented and enhanced by departmental alumni engagement programmes.
- We support departmental alumni programmes through coordinated communications and strategic events engaging alumni about departmental developments or initiatives. This also crucially supports GDPR compliance.
- We connect you with our international alumni groups – they relish the opportunity to hear from LSE academics so if your work involves travel please contact us. The School’s Linking Up programme can make a financial contribution to LSE academics wanting to undertake alumni engagement activity during their overseas travel.
- We can facilitate your participation in the alumni events programme as a speaker or host to raise the profile of your department and its work.
- We provide regular, relevant reports on alumni populations as well as alumni philanthropic and volunteer contributions to the School.
- We work with departments which have alumni engagement staff to ensure smooth coordination across the School.
- We operate the LSE Alumni Centre, a dedicated space on campus that facilitates lifelong relationships with LSE alumni, friends and partners. To enquire about hosting an alumni event in the Centre, please email email@example.com.
If you are interested in connecting with LSE’s global alumni network, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.