Our team focus on generating philanthropic gifts from alumni, friends, trusts, foundations and other charitable entities around the world to support LSE 2030 and strategic School funding priorities in particular support for research, policy impact and scholarships.
How we can help you
- We explore funding priorities and identify those areas where philanthropic support can be successful.
- We recognise the philanthropic potential of alumni, friends and partners, from broad-based regular giving through to major gifts (£50k+), principal gifts (£1m+) and leadership gifts (£5m+).
- We secure philanthropic investment balancing the passions of our donor community with the strategic intent of the School.
- We screen all potential donors irrespective of source, in accordance with the School’s procedures for the ethical screening of grants and donations.
- We foster a culture of profound gratitude to those who provide philanthropic support.
If you are interested in discussing funding opportunities for your area of work, please contact our Head of Philanthropy, Dee Brecker, at email@example.com.