The past year has left us with a cacophony of emotions. Although we are the home of business building at the LSE, we strive to provide all-encompassing support for our entrepreneurs. After this challenging year, founder wellness is more important than ever and this is why we have created ‘We’re Better Together’, a new initiative where we aim to stand by your side to tackle your personal and professional worries and celebrate your start-up successes through a dedicated programme on wellbeing.
This series of events includes targeted sessions, such as meditation, as well as useful resources and fun activities to build resilience and provide a well-deserved escape from the weight of the past year. Keep an eye out for new events, download our wellbeing pack and visit us in the GenDen, open 5 days a week – we can’t wait to welcome you back!
The Wellness Programme
To find up-to-date information on what’s happening in the GenDen and the virtual universe, visit our Eventbrite and follow us on Instagram. To see what events are under the umbrella of We’re Better Together, just look for our shiny new logo.
So… what’s on offer?
- Regular activities such as mindfulness sessions, visits to the nearby lido and Freekeh Friday networking sessions
- Bespoke events on entrepreneurial wellbeing
- A downloadable toolkit with tips and resources to keep you grounded (pdf)
- Chill-out spaces at the Den including a brand new summer garden!
- A library of inspirational and wellbeing-focused books that are ready to borrow from our very own GenDen Library! Keep your eyes peeled because we are adding new ones every day based on the recommendation of our fabulous alumni entrepreneurs. For rules around borrowing, just ask any of our staff on the day!
- 1:1 support with our life-coaches and mentors
- Cakes. In the GenDen. Do we need to say more?
Check out what we’ve discussed at our previous events…
To keep up to date with what's going on within the Generate community, join our brand new slack channel!
Have any questions or suggestions? Drop a line to Zsófia, who is responsible for all things well-being: firstname.lastname@example.org