The visa applies to graduates who demonstrate high entrepreneurial potential and wish to start a UK business for the first time. LSE is delighted to be an endorsing body under the scheme, through the LSE Generate funding competition.
- 2 years, no extensions available.
- Potential to transfer to an Innovator visa after 2 years.
How to apply
- Enter the LSE Generate funding competition, stating that you are seeking a visa.
- If you make it through to the second round of the competition, you’ll be invited to a visa application interview with LSE Generate and the International Student Visa Advice Team (ISVAT).
- Please contact ISVAT for more details on what’s required, as they are the only LSE team that are authorised to discuss visas in detail.
- Current students and graduates of LSE are eligible.
- There is no restriction on the time elapsed since graduation.
- Visa sponsorships can be granted to any applicant who qualifies for round 2 of the funding competition.
For more information on visas, please contact the ISVAT team or check out the current rules on Start-up-visas at GOV.UK.