As a network we aim to do and promote the following:
- To provide the opportunity to share experiences about working at the School
- To provide a safe environment for BAME staff to discuss their issues
- To provide a space to network
- To collaborate with other groups with similar aims to exchange information and advice
- To organise and host social events to promote, raise awareness of and celebrate our cultural diversity.
- To work together to assist members to develop skills, confidence and knowledge to enable progress within the School and beyond.
- To provide support, guidance and information where relevant to all
- To promote involvement on School committees, forums and governing bodies
- To form part of the consultation process on School strategies, policies and guidelines on relevant issues
- To advise members of benefits and provisions available.
If you would like to get involved please contact: email@example.com