Canadian Loans

If you are a Canadian student you may be able to take out a loan to cover your cost of attendance

Government and provincial loans

Canadian students should visit the Government of Canada website for information relating to loans offered to eligible full and part time post-secondary students.

Each Province has separate arrangements. For all Province/Government loans, the school code is PUEQ

Canadian Tax forms & deferments

If you have forms to declare you are still in-school in order to defer repayments on previous loans, or to prove you are registered, they must be signed by a member of the Fees, Income and Credit Control Office. You can either take the forms to a drop-in session or use the Fees Drop-Box in the Student Services Centre, alternatively you can submit your request via the Finance Hub