The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs offers education benefits to qualifying students.
Eligible:The LSE process the post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
In order to have your VA loan processed we require the following documentation:
- Request for course approval if not listed on the VA site
- Copy of your eligibility letter that you receive from the VA
- Your full social security number (SSN)
- Your LSE student ID number
After your application has been processed:
- The funds will be electronically transferred from the VA to the LSE, we will deduct institutional charges first and pay you any surplus.
- Once cleared you will be able to see the details on your Finance Hub account
Ineligible:We are unable to process Yellow Ribbon Benefits
Please note: we are unable to certify any student any earlier than 120 days before the start of that academic year.
For further information please click here