The division aims to provide ethical and effective management of the School’s financial resources, to ensure the high quality finance services for our internal and external customers that are necessary to achieve world class teaching and research.
We will be an innovative and pro-active Finance Division that:
- Provides leadership to ensure the School continues to be financially sustainable.
- Aligns our services with the delivery of the School Strategy, delivers services to support the School in achieving its stated aims and objectives.
- Supplies timely management information and analysis.
- Meets its Customer Service Charter.
- Has a culture of continuous improvement.
- Adaptability, being receptive and enthusiastic.
- Resilience, Courage and Professionalism.
- Integrity and Honesty.
- Teamwork, Trust and Belief in each other.
- Talent Management.
- Relationship Building (with peers and across the School community).