In recognition of the particular challenges facing staff at the present time, the School has introduced an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). The EAP* aims to provide staff with access to confidential support on all aspects of wellbeing, including personal finance and legal matters, counselling, health advice and more. The EAP complements existing resources such as the staff counselling service and 10 Minute Mind.
The EAP service includes:
- Telephone counselling support: speak in confidence to a fully-qualified counsellor at any time of day or night
- Personal legal and financial information: support from fully-qualified professionals with any personal finance or legal matters
- Health advice across a range of medical and wellbeing issues
- Access to an online portal for further advice and support
- Speak in confidence to a third party with anonymity assured
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year: there's no limit to the number of calls you can make. Your anonymity is assured at all times and all information is treated in the strictest of confidence.
You can contact the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) in confidence by calling 0800 107 6147 (quoting LSE as the name of your employer) or access the online portal by visiting www.colleaguesupport.co.uk (entering code 206011 as your username and password). Please contact Staffwellbeing@lse.ac.uk if you experience any difficulties accessing the service.
*Provided by BHSF Employee Benefits Limited in association with The Employee Resilience Company Ltd