If you wish to access the recording of a meeting you were part of, you can access, share, or even download the recording.
- Play a recording from the meeting chat – go to the chat history in teams, select Play to the meeting recording directly in teams
- Play a recording from streams – if you own the meeting recording, you can find it on Microsoft Stream
- Select My content, then select Videos
Share the recording
If you recorded the meeting, you could share the recording with people outside the organisation or those that did not attend the meeting
- Set up the video permissions on Stream – go to recordings in the chat history, select More options through the three dots icon, select Open in Microsoft Stream.
- Change permissions for the video to allow groups and individuals to view it on Stream. In the Stream portal, under the video, select More options through the three dots icon and select Edit
- In the Permissions section, add people or groups who need viewer or owner access to the video
- You can get the link for the recording too – go to the meeting recording on the chat history, select More options through the three dots icon, select Get Link
- In the Get Stream Link dialog box, select Copy
- Paste the link into an email or Teams message and select Send
Download a meeting recording
Recording owners can download and distribute the meeting recordings
- Go to the meeting recording in the chat history and select More options through the three dots icon, select Open in Microsoft Stream
- On the Stream portal, select Download original video
- Add the video to a Teams conversation by selecting Attach beneath the message composition box, or you could share the recording through email, etc.
For more information click here