How to contact us
If you have an technology issue, query or would like to request a service, contact us:
- By phone: 020 7107 5000 | x5000 Please be aware that due to the current situation, we are experiencing an increased demand for support. As such you may experience longer queue times when calling.
- By portal: Please be aware you will need to login to the portal using your LSE username (not Email address) and password to log an request. If you currently do not have access to your account, please send an email or call us for support.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: It has been suspended as we have no staff in campus; but we are available remotely, please get in touch by email or phone.
Students with technical problems related to Summer 2020 assessment submissions
The Service desk support hours are: Monday – Friday 8:00-17:30 (BST) & Saturday: 8:00 – 15:00 (BST)
If you experience technical problems with Moodle during out of office hours, and your deadline is imminent, you should upload your assignment via this alternative upload form.
Alternative please email your assignment to: SSC.email@example.com
You can also check out the Students guides supporting the Summer 2020 assessment period.
Learn more about our Tech Support services below:
To report a suspicious email, use the following steps:
- Create a new email in Outlook, with ‘Phishing Attempt’ in the subject line
- Click on ‘Attach Item’ (envelope and paperclip icon) and select the phishing email from the list
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our online guides & FAQs for help and support with the following topics:
Based in the Library (1st Floor), the Tech Centre provides face to face support for students and staff throughout the week.
Tech Centre opening hours
|Support for|| Weekdays ||Term Time Weekends & Easter Vacation|
|| 9am to 7pm
|| 11am to 6pm
|| 9.30am to 5.30pm
The Laptop Surgery (based in the Tech Centre) provides free advice and hands-on assistance with your personal devices. For more information see here.