eduroam is the recommended wireless network (wifi) in use at LSE which allows secure connectivity across campus including in major lecture theatres and public areas.
- Configure your device once and you will automatically connect wherever eduroam is available
- Benefit from seamless wifi access at many other institutions across the UK and abroad
- Visitors to LSE can use eduroam with their institutions' account
Connect to eduroam
The exact method will vary from device to device but you will need to:
- Enable wifi on your device. Scan for networks and choose eduroam
- When prompted, enter the following information: Username: Your LSE email address, e.g. email@example.com | Password: Your LSE network password
For more information and to see a list of participating institutions, please visit the eduroam website.