If you have survived or witnessed any form of sexual violence, you did not deserve this and it was not your fault. The responsibility is with each person not to perpetrate sexual violence – it is not our responsibility to have to stop someone else from hurting us. You do however deserve support. Please see below for external sources of support available to you.
External Sexual Violence Support
- Rape Crisis (female survivors of rape and sexual abuse; phone: 0808 802 9999)
- Southall Black Sisters (BME women’s rights and advice; phone: 020 8571 9595)
- London Survivors Gateway (phone: 0808 801 0860)
- Survivors UK (male survivors of rape and sexual abuse; What's App Chat: 074 9181 6064)
- Galop (LGBT+ survivors of domestic and sexual violence; phone: 020 7704 2040)
- Respond (people with learning disabilities, autism or both who have experienced abuse, violence or trauma; phone: 020 7383 0700)
- The Havens (health and medical support for survivors of sexual violence in London; phone: 020 3299 6900)
Further support for staff and students at LSE can be found here and here.