The team develops coordinated strategies for enhancing and deepening LSE’s relations with organisations across the private, public and third sectors. We work in partnership with other divisions across LSE engaging with business, to develop and offer a coordinated approach and bring the best value to LSE.
In addition to our engagement activities, we are responsible for developing commercial and philanthropic funding opportunities with businesses.
How we can help you
- We develop research funding and collaboration projects, including research-data partnerships.
- We facilitate sponsorship of knowledge sharing and policy dialogue events (conferences, round tables, and seminars).
- We connect with businesses’ corporate and social responsibility objectives and corporate foundations.
- We facilitate support to students through scholarships and bursaries.
- We develop sponsorship opportunities in student, teaching and research spaces as part of campus development.
If you have an opportunity with a business that you would like support to explore and develop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.