Applicants for taught postgraduate study at LSE who have completed (regardless of when it was completed), or who are due to complete, a three year undergraduate degree or the Diploma in Accounting or Diploma in Sociology at LSE are entitled to a reduction on their tuition fees.
We have summarised the eligibility criteria below, please ensure you have reviewed the full eligibility criteria in the Schools Fees Policy.
- Eligibility summarised
- Three or four year undergraduate degree at LSE
- Diploma in Sociology
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- General Course
- Open to all students regardless of fee status
- You do not need to claim the discount, this will be applied automatically
- Exclusions summarised
- MSc Health Policy, Planning and Financing and students on executive MSc programmes
- Part time MSc Finance
- First year of MRes Economics (Track 1)
- First taught year of MSc (Research) programmes
- Visiting Research, MPhil/PhD or other MRes/PhD programmes
- Intercollegiate, LSE External Programme and occasional students
- Undergraduate students who did not complete their full three year undergraduate programme.
- Double Degree for year spent at the partner institution