Over and above the standard LSE information security provision, we can offer departments, groups or research projects additional levels of control over the devices, data and applications they use, should these be required by research funders or other bodies.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Penetration tests
- Due diligence on internally hosted systems, SaaS and IaaS
- Risk assessment around data, software, and applications
- Blocking the use of USB devices such as data sticks and external hard drives
- Limiting the applications that can be used on a computer
- Locking down access to computers, folders or data
If you have requirements that you need to meet, please contact us so that we can help you keep your important information safe.