Staff can order School-branded stationery including letterheads, business cards, compliment slips and LSE envelopes in a variety of sizes. Laminated, colour year planners are also available while masters and PhD students can order student introduction cards.
Please see below for more information and how to order:
The following can be easily ordered through Skyline:
- Compliment slips (in sets of 500)
- Business cards (in sets of 200)
All items are compliant with the LSE style guide. A proof will be supplied for approval prior to printing.
For help ordering items through Skyline, see Ordering Stationery box below.
Reprographics can produce generic School envelopes at very competitive prices in three sizes:
- C4 (order in multiples of 250)
- C5 (order in multiples of 500)
- DL (order in multiples of 500)
All sizes are peel and seal envelopes with a minimum shelf life of 12 months. The envelopes have the generic School address on the flap and the LSE logo in the corner. If you would like a departmental address printed on the flap, please contact us.
See prices here (pdf). To order, please email email@example.com with your details and requirements.
LSE students (Masters and PhD only) are eligible to order sets of 200 LSE introduction cards. They are priced at £20 for 200 cards and can be ordered online via eshop.lse.ac.uk
Before placing your order, please be sure to read the LSE Business Card Policy for eligibility purposes.
Please note that Undergraduates are not entitled to an LSE business card.
Year planners are supplied as a set of two A3, A4 or A5 cards in colour and laminated. Please ensure that you have a budget account code before ordering.
To order, please download the Year Planner document (pdf) and save somewhere convenient.
- Go to Skyline by logging in to LSE For You and in the left-hand menu clicking Reprographics | Skyline
- Click the Upload tab
- Click on Select, locate your Year Planner document and click Open
- Click the Proceed button.
- Select your Year Planner document and click the basket icon at the top.
- Scroll through the list of products to select the Year Planners product and click Proceed.
- Change the options to reflect your printing requirement, select Quantity and then click Next.
- The Basket window opens. If you are happy to proceed with the order click Next.
- The Address window opens. Populate the fields to indicate the delivery address, select the delivery options and enter the correct budget code then click Next to continue placing the order.
- Check your order details. If the details are correct click Confirm Order to complete the process.
Ordering via Skyline
Letterheads, compliment slips and business cards can be ordered through Skyline, accessible via LSE For You. Log in with your LSE username and password, then click Reprographics | Skyline on the menu on the left.
Please see the LSE Business Card Policy.
Click on Order stationery tab to order letterheads, compliment slips and business cards and follow the instructions on the page.
Prices are as follows:
- One set of 200 business cards = £20
- One set of 500 compliment slips = £10
- One set of 500 letterheads = £15
Using the simple interface the items can be ordered in a few minutes. The system will prompt you to click on a link to the stationery form.
Fill out all the details to be able to proceed with the order.
Once you are satisfied all of your details are entered and correct you will need to submit the form. This will then be received in Reprographics and a proof will be emailed to you for approval. Please check the proof details thoroughly before approving for print as mistakes that are spotted after the job is printed can result in the job being double charged.
Currently double-sided business cards can only be ordered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and cost £30.00 for one set of 200 cards.
Jobs will usually be ready for collection/delivery in approximately five days from submission.