Information Management & Technology (IMT) is here to help you connect, communicate and collaborate using IT at LSE.
If you have an IT issue, query or would like to request a service, please contact the IT Service Desk:
- By phone: 0207 107 5000 | x5000 (24hrs)
- By email: email@example.com
- In person: IMT Walk In Centre, Library 1st Floor
To report a suspicious email, use the following steps:
- Create a new email in Outlook, with ‘Phishing Attempt’ in the subject line
- Click on ‘Attach Item’ (envelope and paperclip icon) and select the phishing email from the list
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require support overnight, weekends or during public holidays, please call the usual Help Desk number (x5000) and you will be put through to our Out of Hours Helpline, NorMan.