The LSE Introduction to Leadership Programme
The LSE Introduction to Leadership Programme is for professional services staff in management roles at bands 7 & 8 who may aspire to be senior managers and leaders of the future. The programme has been designed to help these staff collectively lead and deliver the Schools emerging strategy over the next few years.
The programme has a number of core elements which are designed to support individuals in the development of their management and leadership skills and requires a commitment of 10 days spread over an 11 month period.
The programme modules cover:
- Introduction & Launch Event – 29 May 2018, 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Leadership & Management - 27 June 2018, 9.30am – 1pm
- Leader as a Coach – 26 July 2018, 9.30am – 1pm
- Leading your Team – 27 September 2018, 9.30am – 1pm
- Leading yourself - 18 October 2018, 9.30am – 1pm
- Sustainable Leadership - 22 November 2018, 9.30am - 1pm
- Increasing your Impact – 17 December 2018, 9.30am – 1pm
- Leading Change – 22 February 2019, 9.30am – 1pm
- Plenary Sessions - 21 March 2019 and 11 April 2019, 9.30am – 1pm
Please click here for a copy of the programme brochure and click here for a copy of the application form. The closing date for applications is Friday, 18 May 2018 at 5pm.
If you would like any further information about this programme, please contact Albina Shashyna, Organisational Learning Consultant at A.Shashyna@lse.ac.uk
The LSE Leadership Development Programme
The LSE Leadership Development Programme (LSE LDP) is for academic colleagues who are to become Head of Department or who may aspire to have a career in Academic leadership, and professional services staff in senior roles at band 9 and 10. The programme has been designed to help these staff collectively lead and deliver the School's future during a time of change.
A combination of one day workshops, action learning sets and individual executive coaching. The programme covers:
- Exploring the role of a Leader at the LSE
- Being effective when communicating as a Leader
- Influencing others
- Working collaboratively
- Managing yourself and time effectively to achieve results
- Leading people through change
- How to develop strategic thinking
If you would like any further information about this programme please contact Chris Watt, Head of Organisational Learning on C.Watt@lse.ac.uk