Whether you want to know how to access the timetables, where to find teaching room information, and other frequently asked questions, you can find information here.
If you have a question that we haven't answered, you can also get in contact with our team. Our aim is to support the students' learning experience and we welcome your feedback.
2022-23 teaching timetable release information
- Timetable viewed by course code (LSE username and password required) Lecture, Class, Seminar timetable, published 14 September 2022
- Lecture and seminar timetable (Open access, no class information) published 25 August 2022.
- Teacher personal timetable (LSE username and password required) re-published 14 September 2022 to include the UG class timetable.
- Non degree language class timetable published 14 September 2022
- Teacher Personal timetables in LFY (LSE username and password required) published in 14 September 2022. (If you are having problems accessing the teaching functionality in LSE for You, please email timetables and include your LSE ID number in the email)
Teaching room information (LSE username and password is required) For more Information on technology in teaching rooms can be found in the FAQ page (link below)
Class Registers Report (LSE username and password required) will be published 23 September 2022.
Class sizes Report (LSE username and password required) will be published 23 September 2022.
Frequently asked questions
Please visit our FAQs webpage to find answers to commonly asked questions by academic and administrative staff.