Whether you want to know how to access the timetables, where to find teaching room information, and other frequently asked questions, you can find information here.
If you have a question that we haven't answered, you can also get in contact with our team. Our aim is to support the students' learning experience and we welcome your feedback.
2023-24 teaching timetable release information
- Timetable viewed by course code (LSE username and password required) Lecture, Class, and Seminar timetable was published 13 September 2023
- Lecture & Seminar Timetables (open access report, no username or password required) This can be viewed by course code and was published 8 August 2023. (No UG class information on this report, UG class teaching was re-published in 13 September 2023)
- Teacher personal timetable
(LSE username and password required) This report was re-published 13 September 2023 to include the UG class timetable
- Teacher Personal timetables in LFY (LSE username and password required)
Will be published 13 September 2023. (If you are having problems accessing the teaching functionality in LSE for You, please email timetables and include your LSE ID number in the email)
Non degree language class timetable was published 13 September 2023
Teaching room information (LSE username and password is required)
More information on technology in teaching rooms can be found in the FAQ page (link below)
- UG Class and Seminar Registers Report (LSE username and password required) will be published late-September 2023
- UG Class and Seminar sizes Report (LSE username and password required) will be published late-September 2023
Frequently asked questions
Please visit our FAQs webpage to find answers to commonly asked questions by academic and administrative staff.