Whether you want to know how to access the timetables, where to find teaching room information, and other frequently asked questions, you can find information here.
If you have a question that we haven't answered, you can also get in contact with our team. Our aim is to support the students' learning experience and we welcome your feedback.
2020-21 teaching timetable release information
- Teacher personal timetable (LSE username and password required) Lectures/seminars: Published Mid-August, full timetable: Published Mid-September
- Timetable viewed by course code (LSE username and password required) Lecture, Class, Seminar timetable, Published Mid-September
- Lecture and seminar timetable (Open access, no class information) Published Mid-August.
- Non degree language class timetable Published Mid-September
- Teacher Personal timetables in LFY (If you are having problems accessing the teaching functionality in LSE for You, please email timetables and include your LSE ID number in the email) Lectures/seminars available from mid-August, full timetable from mid-September
Teaching room information (LSE username and password required)
Class Registers Report (LSE username and password required) This will be published on 25th September 2020
Class sizes Report (LSE username and password required) This will be published on 25th September 2020
Frequently asked questions
Please visit our FAQs webpage to find answers to commonly asked questions by academic and administrative staff.