Whether you want to know how to access the timetables, where to find teaching room information, and other frequently asked questions, you can find information here.
If you have a question that we haven't answered, you can also get in contact with our team. Our aim is to support the students' learning experience and we welcome your feedback.
2022-23 teaching timetable release information
- Timetable viewed by course code (LSE username and password required) Lecture, Class, Seminar timetable, will be published Mid-September 2022
- Teacher personal timetable (LSE username and password required) will be published Mid-September 2022.
- Lecture and seminar timetable (Open access, no class information) will be published Mid-August 2022
- Non degree language class timetable Will be published Mid-September 2022
- Teacher Personal timetables in LFY (If you are having problems accessing the teaching functionality in LSE for You, please email timetables and include your LSE ID number in the email) Published 16th September 2021
Teaching room information (LSE username and password is required) Published 07th September 2021 Information on which teaching rooms are Hybrid and Hybrid Lite can be found in the FAQ page (link below)
Class Registers Report (LSE username and password required) will be published later in 2022
Class sizes Report (LSE username and password required) will be published Late September 2022
Frequently asked questions
Please visit our FAQs webpage to find answers to commonly asked questions by academic and administrative staff.