Rosebery Hall is located in trendy Clerkenwell, near The Angel, Islington. The area is famous for its restaurants, boutique shops and bars, and Rosebery Hall has it's own great value dining room. A leafy courtyard garden is particularly popular during the summer months. The apartments are located in a private block between the two student wings.
Travel time to campus
On foot: 27 minutes
By bike: 12 minutes
By public transport: 19 minutes
Closest London Underground Stations
Angel, King’s Cross/St Pancras, Farringdon
Check availability and book
- available to staff and faculty at LSE
- minimum/maximum stay - primarily available for long stays of 28 days or more, with a maximum stay of 364 days
- free Wi-Fi, full access to LSE IT network for staff members
- linen and towels provided
- weekly cleaning service
- complimentary tea and coffee, toiletries, and slippers
- TV with Freeview
- utility charges and services included (except external phone calls, and council tax and VAT where applicable)
- check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10.30am
You can pay for faculty accommodation using the following payment methods:
- LSE internal debit note (IDN)
- UK bank transfer
- credit and debit card (except American Express, JCB or Diners Club)
What staff accommodation is available at this hall?
One bedroom apartment
Furnished accommodation featuring a lounge/dining room area, a double bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen. The lounge has comfortable sofas, dining table and chairs. The bathroom is equipped with a shower. The kitchens is fully fitted and contains an oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, kettle, toaster, and pots and pans. Located on the ground floor, the apartment has a neutral decor.
- Sleeps up to two persons
- Approximate size 30m²
- Fully fitted kitchen
Two bedroom apartment
Download our brochure [PDF]
Furnished apartment featuring a lounge/dining area, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen. The lounge has comfortable sofas, a sofa bed, dining table and chairs. The single bedroom can double up as a study area with a working desk. The kitchen is fully fitted and contains an oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, kettle, toaster, and pots and pans. Located on the fifth floor the apartment is bright with neutral decor.
- Sleeps up to four persons
- Approximate size 45m²
- Fully fitted kitchen