Do you need help with importing your data or getting your data in the right format?
Having problems figuring out how to customize your plot?
We're offering drop-in session to help you with your coding and research tool problems in the following: Python, R, NVivo, SPSS, Stata, LaTex, GitHub and Qualtrics. Session take place via Teams at the following times:
- Monday 11:30 to 12:30pm - R, Python, LaTeX, SPSS, Git/GitHub, Qualtrics, SQL, Tableau and Matlab
- Tuesday 11 to 12pm - Python, R, Git/GitHub, SQL, System troubleshooting
- Wednesday 4 to 5pm - R, Python, Latex, SQL, Tableau, Github and Stata
- Thursday 4 to 5pm - R, Python, Latex, SQL, Tableau, Github and Stata
How to join
1. Go to the teams overview.
2. Click on 'Join or create team' button.
3. Enter the code 3432ypf
4. Open the DSL-Coding-Support team page
5. Scroll down to the latest conversation to enter your question.
If you have any difficulties joining please email email@example.com