Do you need help with importing your data or getting your data in the right format?
Having problems figuring out how to customize your plot?
We're offering daily drop-in sessions to help you with your coding and research tool problems in the following: Python, R, NVivo, SPSS, Stata, LaTex, GitHub and Qualtrics. Sessions take place via Teams at the following times:
- Monday 11 to 12pm - Python, R, Stata, LaTeX, Git/GitHub, GIS
- Tuesday 11 to 12pm - Python, R, Git/GitHub, SQL, System troubleshooting
- Wednesday 3 to 4pm - Python, R, Qualtrics, SPSS, LaTeX, Git/GitHub
- Thursday 11 to 12pm - Python, R, Stata, LaTex, Git/GitHub
- Friday 3.30 to 4.30pm - Python, R, Stata, LaTex, Git/GitHub
How to join
1. Go to the teams overview.
2. Click on 'Join or create team' button.
3. Enter the code 3432ypf
4. Open the DSL-Coding-Support team page
5. Scroll down to the latest conversation to enter your question.
If you have any difficulties joining please email firstname.lastname@example.org