Giving feedback

or making a complaint

We welcome both positive and negative feedback as it helps us to improve our services

Feedback about Student Services

You can leave feedback about Student Services by clicking the button below. 

Leave feedback

Feedback about Student Services

  • Please note that this form is for feedback only and not for document requests. If you wish to request a document, please visit
  • Name
  • Your Privacy
  • Your right to privacy is important to us. The personal information that you submit in this form will be used to help us respond to your feedback. Please visit to read our Privacy Policy and learn more about how we collect and use information about you so that you can make an informed choice about using our website.


Making a complaint

If you wish to make a complaint the first step is to raise it with the person you have been dealing with, their line manager or the Service Leader of the relevant Division. You can find details of the manager for each team at Student Services 

If, after taking this first step, you are dissatisfied with the outcome you can follow the formal complaint stage laid out in the Formal Student Complaint Procedure (see below). If you do not feel that this first step is appropriate then you can also go straight to the formal process (see below).

Formal Student Complaint Procedure

If you wish to make a complaint about any aspect of your experience at LSE you should follow the Student Complaint Procedure (PDF). This lays out the formal and informal steps that you can take. It covers both academic and administrative matters. 

If you wish to complain about the impact of industrial action on your programme of study in the 2022/23 academic year, please use our online Complaint Form.

You may also find LSE's policies and procedures pages helpful.

Making a formal complaint - Impact of industrial action during your studies

If you wish to make a complaint about the impact of recent strike action during your studies, please see the dedicated complaints form


The Office of Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education

The government provides an independent scheme for the review of student complaints. See Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education (external site).

Contact us


Telephone +44 (0) 20 7955 6167



Address View on Google maps

Student Services Centre, (Ground Floor) Old Building, Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE

Student Services Centre


Please ensure all the details have been entered correctly in the Twitter control.