Your invitation contains instructions on how to submit a booking request, including a link to the booking web form, and the booking deadline.
Please note that any bookings made after midnight on February 28 will be past the deadline and therefore, we cannot guarantee to accommodate your request. The team will respond to all late bookings within a week, to confirm the outcome of the request.
Please note that the ceremonies may become fully booked after the deadline has passed.
By submitting a booking request, you will reserve your own ceremony ticket and have the opportunity to request up to two guest tickets. Extra guest tickets, beyond two per graduand, are unlikely to be available.
Once you submit your booking request, an automated email outlining your request is sent to the email address you have registered with the booking website. Please check these details to ensure the request you submitted is correct.
If you do not receive the automated email in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder.
Important notes about the booking
- If you and/or your guest(s) have any seating/mobility requirements, please be sure to notify us of these requests on the booking form so we can make any necessary arrangements.
- The ceremonies are filmed and photographed. Film footage is made available as an online webcast. Photographs may be used on the LSE website and for LSE printed materials. By submitting a booking request, you grant permission for the School to film and photograph you and your guests for these purposes. Occasionally, LSE will also allow third parties to film the ceremonies in some exceptional circumstances.
- Due to capacity limitations, unfortunately, only graduands who wish to participate in the ceremony are able to book tickets.
- Neither graduand nor guest tickets are transferable.
- If, after you have booked, you find you are unable to attend the ceremony, please submit an enquiry as soon as possible to cancel your tickets.
- Graduands should ensure that any outstanding fees are settled prior to the ceremony days as anyone who owes money to the School is not permitted to attend the ceremony.
- Make sure you enter your LSE ID number (found at the top of your LSE ID card) correctly when completing a booking form. An incorrect ID number could delay your booking.