1. Before withdrawing permanently from a course of study, you are advised to meet with your Academic Adviser or supervisor to discuss the options available to you. It may be more appropriate for you to interrupt your studies instead.
2. If you both decide that withdrawal is the best option you should complete the Permanent Withdrawal from Studies form. Please complete the form fully including the reason(s) for withdrawal as incomplete forms may delay processing.
3. Submit the completed form to the Student Services Centre.
4. Depending on your circumstances you may be contacted a member of staff from the Advice Team to confirm and discuss your decision.
5. Your request will be processed by the Visa Compliance and Change of Circumstances Team. Processing normally takes around five working days.
6. You will receive confirmation to your LSE email address when your request has been processed.
7. Your LSE Card and IT account will be deactivated shortly after your withdrawal is processed.
8. If you live in LSE Accommodation, the Residential Services Office will be contacted and you will be expected to make arrangements to leave.