The Student Experience Enhancement Fund (SEEF) for 2019/20 will open for applications on September 10 2019. SEEF will continue to provide financial support to Departments and Divisions for activity that will have an immediate impact on improving the experience at all student levels in 2019/20. Awards will be capped at £1,500.
Application Criteria for SEEF
We are seeking applications for activities that:
- Have been and/or will be developed in collaboration with students
- Demonstrably aim to enhance the student experience and NSS outcomes
- Are new and non-recurrent.
Applicants will need to:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Undertake to provide a brief write-up of the impact of the SEEF funding once the activity has occurred.
Please download the SEEF Application Form 2019/20 to apply. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application form responses should be concise. There is no deadline for applying as the fund will be available throughout 2019/20.
Review and selection
A panel will review and select applications on an ad-hoc basis, as applications come in, and draw on expertise from elsewhere in the School as needed.
The target turnaround time for making a decision is within 10 days of receipt of a complete application. Both successful and unsuccessful applications will be notified within 5 days of the panel’s decision.