Each year, LSE Careers hosts a number of careers fairs featuring organisations wanting to share opportunities specifically with LSE students and alumni.
If you’re a student or recent graduate looking to apply for roles, or you’re keen to explore different careers paths and options, attending a careers fair is a great way to:
- engage directly with company representatives looking to hire;
- find out more about different companies and vacancies;
- develop insights into different company cultures, working practices and career paths;
- build a network and ask questions to recruiters and others in the businessexplore different pathways and where you might fit;
- hear about open opportunities and consider the match with your skills set.
Fairs hosted by LSE Careers
We run a number of careers fairs at LSE Careers, either virtually or in-person depending on the event. These fairs are usually part of a larger programme of LSE Careers events, themed by sector or location.
External careers fairs
Through LSE Careers, you can also access HigherEd EFMD’s careers fairs covering sectors including management, telecommunications, logistics, digital marketing and analytics. These fairs run on a geographical basis in Europe, Middle East and Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific. They are open to students and alumni from a number of universities, across the globe.
Find out more about HigherED EFMD careers fairs.