What are they?
A series of virtual sector-specific careers fairs hosted by LSE Careers and external providers enabling you to:
- engage directly with company representatives looking to hire
- find out more about different companies and vacancies
- develop insights into different company cultures, working practices and career paths
- build a network and ask questions to recruiters and others in the business
- explore different pathways and where you might fit
- hear about open opportunities and consider the match with your skills set.
When do they take place?
At various points throughout the year depending on sector, geographical location and type of event.
What are the details?
LSE Careers fairs
We organise a series of fairs, at which organisations are specifically targeting LSE students and alumni to share opportunities.
- Our Michaelmas Term fairs connect you with organisations in banking and financial servies, consultancy, law and public sector and policy.
- In Lent Term, we parter with Science Po and College de Europe for our Careers in Brussels programme aimed at students interested in opportunities in Brussels.
- In Summer Term, we work with Imperial College London to deliver our Careers in China programme for students interested in working in Mainland China and Hong Kong SAR.
Higered EFMD fairs
Through LSE Careers, you can also access HigherEd EFMD’s careers fairs covering sectors including management, telecommunications, logistics, digital marketing and analytics. These fairs run on a geographical basis in Europe, Middle East and Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
They are open to students and alumni from a number of universities, across the globe.
Who are they for?
Students and recent graduates wanting to engage directly with company representatives looking to hire, and who want to explore career paths and job roles to develop insights into different company cultures, working practices and career paths.
Who'll benefit the most?
|Anyone unsure about what they want from their career
|Those who have some ideas about what they might like to do and would like to explore these further
|Anyone who would like to gain skills and experience related to their career plans
|Those ready to apply for, or who have started applying and interviewing for opportunities
What can I do next?
Register your interest