Each year, LSE Careers hosts a number of careers fairs featuring organisations wanting to share opportunities specifically with LSE students and alumni.
If you’re a student or recent graduate looking to apply for roles, or you’re keen to explore different careers paths and options, attending a careers fair is a great way to:
- engage directly with company representatives looking to hire;
- find out more about different companies and vacancies;
- develop insights into different company cultures, working practices and career paths;
- build a network and ask questions to recruiters and others in the businessexplore different pathways and where you might fit;
- hear about open opportunities and consider the match with your skills set.
Fairs hosted by LSE Careers
We run a number of careers fairs at LSE Careers, either virtually or in-person depending on the event. These fairs are usually part of a larger programme of LSE Careers events, themed by sector or location.