We hold Zoom Drop-in Sessions to answer any questions currents students have about funding. We hold two types of Drop-in Sessions: one for General Queries and one specifically for PhD Funded students. Full details of both Financial Support Office Drop-in Sessions can be found below.
Drop-in Sessions are offered with a maximum time limit of 10 minutes; if your enquiry will take longer we may need to arrange a separate meeting with you, outside of the Drop-in Session times.
We will be operating Drop-in Sessions with a ‘waiting room’ – this will allow us to assist everyone on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to download Zoom in advance of attending the Drop-in Session.
Please note the Fees Office within the Fees, Income and Credit Control Team (FICC) are separate to the Financial Support Office. The Fees Office can assist with the following:
- All queries relating to the payment of LSE tuition fees
- Tuition fee refunds
- Sponsor invoicing
- US or Canadian student loans
Information on the Fees Office contact details can be found here.
You will find answers to common questions and enquiries on the web page for current students here or our FAQs
The General Queries Drop-in Session can help with:
- Emergency financial assistance
- Advice on completing in-course funding application forms
- Payment queries for LSE funding
Drop-in Session - General Queries
Time (UK time)
1pm – 2pm
(for all three days)
Meeting ID: 831 6156 6907
The PhD Funded Drop-in Sessions can help with:
- All queries relating to LSE PhD Studentships, ESRC funding, AHRC funding, Department scholarships/studentships
- Additional funding for ESRC students relating to fieldwork or overseas visits
- Final Year PhD Funding queries
If your query cannot be resolved during the Drop-in Session you can request to book a 1-1 Zoom meeting with a member of the team. Please ask about this during one of our regular Drop-in Sessions.
All information disclosed during the Drop-in Session will be kept confidential.
If you would like to provide some feedback on your experience of our Drop-in Session, please contact us.