If you have an idea for smaller-scale education and student experience related initiatives you can apply for Eden Catalyst funding for up to £10,000. The fund supports initiatives which contribute to the development and delivery of education enhancement activity at the School in line with LSE 2030 and we are particularly interested in applications relating to the following themes:
- Curriculum enrichment
- Technology enhanced learning and digital innovation
- Diversity, inclusion and decolonisation
- Student voices, partnership and academic support
How to apply
There are two stages to your application:
1. Submission of an Expression of Interest (EoI) form, which is a simple, high-level application form with an outline of the project and an estimation of cost that will allow the funding panel to agree to a project in principle. For applications of less than £1,000 this is the only form required. For applications of more than £1,000, if your EoI is agreed in principle you will then proceed to stage 2.
2. Submission of a Project Plan: the Eden Centre Development Advisers (DAs) for your department will work with you on the submission of a more detailed project plan. The project plan will outline the activity, resources, timescales and outputs for the project. Once this has been submitted and agreed by the funding panel, the money will be transferred to your department budget for implementation.
If you wish to apply, please use the online Expression of Interest Form. Here is a blank form to give you an idea upfront of the form sections and questions.
Once completed this form will be automatically sent to the Eden Centre for the funding panel's consideration. We will usually respond to EoIs within three weeks of submission.