We provide the infrastructure to help build, develop and scale ideas, in line with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
We can provide support in various ways:
- Funding competition - win up to £30k to spend on your venture.
- Events & training - remote and socially distant events, training and resources.
- Accelerators - our very own LSE accelerators could support you on your journey.
- Networking - through the LSE alumni network and student-run societies.
- Founderships - get 7 months of equity-free funding and advice.
- Coworking - find a workspace in our own cosy Creation Cave or elsewhere.
- International support - our ambassadors provide support across the globe.
- Contact us - book a 1-1 appointment or get in touch with questions.
We’re proud to work with some of the most inventive student and alumni entrepreneurs from LSE and beyond, with plenty of Success Stories to share.
All of this is managed by our small but perfectly-formed LSE Generate Team.
Donate to the LSE Entrepreneurship Fund
Donations to the LSE Entrepreneurship Fund enable us to develop, implement and scale our entrepreneurs' socially-driven ventures. A big thank you from all of our budding entrepreneurs if you’re able to contribute.
Make a donation
Sign up to email newsletters
We’ll send you the latest news each month and never spam you.