I want to complain about a course

what you can do

LSE is keen to make sure that you find your teaching experience as rewarding as possible. If you are unhappy with a course there are a number of routes you can take.

If you are unhappy with the content, teaching or organsiation of a course you should first seek informal resolution with either your class teacher or the person responsible for the course. 

You can identify who is responsible for the course is by checking the course guide in the LSE Calendar.

If the issue remains unresovled you can contact your Departmental Tutor or Head of Department

If you are still unsatisfied you can raise a complaint using the Student Complaints Procedure.