Taking a course outside LSE

In exceptional circumstances students are allowed to take courses offered at other University of London colleges.

To register for a course outside of LSE students will need to:

  • Complete the request to take a course outside LSE form. You will need to obtain your department's approval, as indicated on the form.
  • Complete the outside college's registration form, obtaining the necessary approval as indicated on the form.
  • Submit both the LSE and the outside college's registration form to the Student Services Centre through this enquiry form. We will sign and return the outside college's form to you, as you will need to submit that directly to the outside college.

Within 5-10 working days, the outside course will appear on your course selection list on LSE for You.

Please ensure that you abide by the other college's registration deadlines, as they may refuse your admission application if submitted late.