Student Services Form Finder

Commonly used forms and processes

These forms are for undergraduate and taught MSc students only. 

Our form finder helps you locate forms and advice for common Student Services processes
ProcessInformation, Guidance and adviceForm

Transferring Programme

Changing from one degree to another

Programme Transfers

Programme Transfer Form

Offical Documents and Letters

To request documents

Certificates, documentation and letters

Online Document Request

Intercollegiate Registration

For other University of London colleges wishing to register on an LSE course

Intercollegiate Registration

Admission as an Intercollegiate Student Form

Changing to/from part-time study

Changing mode of study for MSc students only

Change of mode of study

Change of Mode of Study Form

Taking a course outside LSE

For LSE students wishing to register on a course at another University of London college.

Taking a course outside LSE

Request to Take a Course Outside LSE Form

Deferring Assessments

To request that an assessment be deferred

Deferral requests

Application to Defer Assessments Form


Taking a break in your studies


Interruption of Studies Form


Permanently withdrawing from your studies

Permanent withdrawal from a programme

Permanent Withdrawal from Studies Form

Exceptional Circumstances

Letting your exam board know about Exceptional Circumstances that may have affected your assessments

Exceptional circumstances

Exceptional Circumstances Form

Central Exam Adjustments

Requesting adjustments to your exams if you have a documented medical, physical or mental health condition and/or a learning disability.

Central Exam Adjustments

Long Term: Please contact the Disability and Wellbeing Service

Short Term: 
Application for Short-Term Central Exam Adjustments

Overseas Exam Arrangements

Requesting to sit exams overseas

Overseas Exam Arrangements

Application to sit Exams Overseas Form

Exceptional Progression

For undergraduates to request exceptional permission 

Exceptional Progression

Exceptional Progression Application Form

Repeat Teaching

To request repeat teaching in failed units.

Repeat Teaching

Repeat Teaching Application Form

Undergraduate Late Course Change (Autumn Term)

Course Selection

Undergraduate Late Course Change (Autumn Term) Will be available again in AutumnTerm

To appeal against an exam board decision

Challenging Results 

Appeal Submission Form